Yesterday, (a snowy magical Sunday in the West VIllage; winter I love you so much!!) Michele and I baked our favorite treat, Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites from Sally's Baking Addiction. My favorite part of cooking is the social component - food brings us together: it is at the table and in the kitchen that culinary customs and traditions are shared and enjoyed. So without further ado, I'm introducing a series: The New Hostess Wants to Know - think Family Feud lightening round. It seems so appropriate that Meesh (foodie and amazing, loyal proponent of this site) is the first up. :)
MICHELE TETENBAUM Stylist at One Kings Lane Queen of moons, travel, and all things interior design.
The New Hostess Wants to Know...
- Spicy or Sour: I think sour? I like things that taste biter like froyo and sour cream more than really spicy things.
- Sweet or Savory: Sweet!
- Hot or Cold: Hot.
- Hamburgers or Hotdogs: Def hotdogs!! I love hotdogs! And Pig in a Blanket are my favorite things.
- Coffee or Tea: Coffee for sure.
- Vegetables or Fruit: Fruit.
- Earliest Food Memory: I could not pronounce blueberries when I was a baby so I would say blees!
- I could eat ____ everyday for the rest of my life: Coffee Ice Cream.
- I will not eat ____. Ever: I don't hate anything that much to never eat it again!
- Favorite restaurant(s): The Clam and ABC Kitchen.