Super easy, super healthy, super yummy! What more could you ask for from "the most important meal of the day"? (That Breakfast has such a HUGE ego)
- 4 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 3/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup GOOD honey
- Dried fruit (cranberries, apricots, figs, cherries, etc.)- optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss the oats, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and honey in a small bowl.
- Combine the mixture with the oats and co and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly coated.
- Pour onto a sheet pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even, golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally
- Add the dried fruit if desired.
- Serve on greek yogurt, top with fresh fruit, and ENJOY!