An easy sweet treat packed with yummy protein (peanut AND almond butters!) to get you through those afternoon slumps.
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (for topping)
- Place chocolate chips, oats, vanilla, peanut butter, and almond butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the milk, agave, coconut sugar, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil. Boil for one minute, continuing to stir.
- Remove from heat and combine the hot mixture with the dry oats combination. Stir well.
- Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Cool in the fridge for approx. 15 minutes.