A super easy, delicious, and spicy lunch recipe to help you warm up when it's cold outside. :)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 lb. of chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 whole wheat warps
- Wash all vegetables and meat.
- After slicing, place all veggies (with a little butter if desired) and chicken in a large frying pan.
- Begin to cook on medium heat.
- Add spices and chipotle sauce.
- Saute for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Towards the end of the stir fry's cook time, warm tortilla wraps on a separate pan (about 30 seconds on each side).
- Lay tortilla on plates and add chicken and vegetable medley.
- Immediately sprinkle with goat cheese while still hot.
- Wrap everything up and enjoy!