A lover of all things hot sauce, I wanted to try this recipe as soon as the weather got cool enough. This dish is both filling and healthy: the broth is chock full of lean chicken and veggies. The plan was to have it for lunch all week... I don't think it's going to last that long.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 4 organic chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp organic chicken stock
- 2 tbsp organic raw honey
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbsp chives
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Using a large stock pot, add 8 cups of water, cauliflower and chicken breast.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Once chicken is cooked remove and set aside.
- Add coconut milk, chicken stock, spices, honey, and franks red hot sauce.
- Use a stick blender and puree.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and add to the pot.
- Chop the celery and onion and add to the pot.
- Stir in the parsley, chives and cilantro and simmer for 20 min.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe from Paleoholic.